Monday, June 16, 2008

my first REAL day of summer

and jeff gets me out of bed at 6:20, because he left the house with his keys. since i was ignoring his knocking on the door, he called the house and that got me up for good. i guess i didn't need that extra hour of sleep i was aiming at.

we have a couple of friends over while their mom is at jury duty this morning. bek is so not a morning person, but she is doing her best to be a help. tate, who is a live wire from the moment he opens his eyes, has been begging to go outside since a little after 8. i made the boys wait till 9:30, for the sake of the neighborhood. they have managed to find a dying rodent of some sort. that's just more than i can handle, so i just put a basket over it to wait for jeff to get home. let him deal it. now the boys are guarding the basket and it's poor dying resident from the evil kitties of the surrounding area. at least they are amused for now.

i need, need, need to get some scrappy stuff done today! no more goofing off. i mean it. i want to get my DT project done and kendri's sign finished before my next massage. i feel guilty about wanting to play with my new scrap stuff while i still have these on my desk. AND i need to clean out my scrap room. i'm talking serious purge here.

i must get busy. i must.

thanks for listening.

1 comment:

Kary said...

Hey girlie!! FINALLY you got yourself a BLOG!! YIPEE!!