Saturday, June 14, 2008

as good a day as any, i suppose

i've been thinking about starting a blog for sometime now. i don't really think anyone but me will be interested, but it will be a way for me to keep my thoughts straight. mine won't be as fancy as some, but i am hoping to 'doll it up' as i learn more.

today, i actually wanted to run away from home. it's the second day of summer vacation and my kids are already driving me crazy! i just do not understand why they cannot follow a simple direction when we are in public. and living in such a small town, it's embarrassing. i know my friends think i am the psycho bitch mom from hell, but the the kids are driving me to it. so to get my frustration out, i washed and waxed the xb. then i told jeff that was his father's day gift, since he is always after me to wash the dang thing.

i don't know why i am sitting here. i should be working on my DT project. i guess i'd better get my butt in gear.

thanks for listening.

No comments: